Another helpful website would be Southernsavers.com. This website will practically hold your hand through the entire process from grocery stores like Kroger to Pharmacies like CVS. They have videos and a couponing 101 booklet that you can print out. The website also provides shopping lists and scenarios every now and then. Couponingwithgregthatdude.com is another great blog that focuses on stores like Dollar General and Family Dollar. Greg also provides videos of scenarios while providing just enought to help newbies.
- Subscribe to your local Sunday paper.(If you like what you see buy another one)
- Subscribe to AllYou Magazine for exclusive coupons.
- Get loyalty rewards cards for the stores you shop at the most.
- If you have a smart phone check for apps for the stores you shop at most.
- Find and print coupon policies for the stores you visit most.
- Take your coupons everywhere.